No recent posts because I’m working on an epic post about Kindle, self-publishing and so much more. The problem is I don’t even know where to start or finish. In the meantime, here are some things for you to read and do:
- By all means, read this article in The New Yorker about Glenn Beck’s extremist roots.. It’s sobering and scary.
- Check out The Year 0 Collective page because resistance is futile.
- Then go to The Eight Cuts Gallery and read an interview with the frighteningly talented Cody James.
- Take a look at my novella The Death Trip and take advantage of the freebie coupon offer (CF23W). It’s short enough that even if you don’t like reading on a computer, you can get through it. I guarantee that reading it is a more constructive use of your time than aimlessly browsing the internet.
- Check in again next week when I’ll be making an announcement about the print version of Loisaida — A New York Story, which I’m also giving away electronically this week only with coupon — BA97J.
- Both these books, by the way, are allegedly available in the i-book store, but I don’t know for sure because not owning the i-pad or i-phone, I can’t actually get in there which makes me want to slam this effing Mac against a wall. So if you are one of the hip elect who has access to the magical store, can you go there and buy the books because Steve Jobs could use a new pair of shoes, and then could you write a nice review or something because that would help put more money in Steve Jobs’s pockets.
- Watch this fun video from the youbube which should give you a laugh and has nothing to do with me and is not related in any way to my annoying self-promotional schemes. It made me smile and being the cockeyed optimist that I am I just wanted to share. Either that or I think it’s all going to shit very fast, and this will be our last collective smile before darkness descends, forever: